Friday, September 15, 2017

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Chapter 1

Hey guys, Guro-desu yo.
It's not a new chapter for the novel but a manga chapter.
It's my first time translating manga and typesetting it (redrawing hard too). 
Please comment here if you found a mistake or giving corrections so I can improve myself.

I knew that Ch1&2 were translated by someone, I just want to do my own version and it been months since the previous TL do anything. 
Also some names are a bit different with the previous translation.
Did the previous TL not using the Japanese Raw? 

Will do other chapters later....
Enjoy it in the mean time
Will finish 219 soon

 [Chapter 1]

9 comments:

  1. Meatbun Delivery~
    Thank you for the chapter ( ●w●)

    3 stars! ☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://shurimscanlations.blogspot.co.id/?m=0
    I think shurim san will do it too. Hope guro sama will cooperate with shurim san.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guro thx for this chapter, after you finish the WN, will you do the extras stories ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many different "Guro" worked on this lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your TL Credit really kill me from inside so many guro lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wew that kind of quality for "first timing" ridiculously awesome right!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, this is side story after Tempest developed and Rimuru become Great Demon Lord..
    sadly, only 2 chapter and don't know if it have continuation.

    ReplyDelete